Home » » Chaste and Sexy

Chaste and Sexy

Judy finds me sexier when I'm in chastity. 

When I've asked her why over the years she comes up with a few different answers but they don't vary very much.

Some of her reasons include:

  •  It makes her feel more dominant and she likes that
  •  She finds me much more attentive to her, sexually and otherwise
  •  She loves controlling my orgasms as part of her dominance
  •  And having my chastity status controlled by a lover is also a turn on for her.
The Hidden Recesses of My Mind

But if she had to choose just one reason, I think she would choose the attentiveness.  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger