LOVE IS GRAND part 1

Hi all. This is a revised version of the story I posted to several fiction sites (including the revised Fictionmania) as well as have saved in my Yahoo group (now our archive) I redid the images in widescreen format and edited the tale with a new twist.

The genesis of the idea for casting these three incredible actresses came from seeing Ms. Streep, Ms. Kidman and Ms. Knightley all appear in these gowns on the Academy Awards red carpet. I think it was Entertainment Weekly that put pictures full lenhgth pix of the three of them side-by-side-by-side, and that made me think, "Wow, they could just be the sexiest family ever!" Meryl sometimes escews the glam but when she dresses up she can look outstanding. If you don't beleive me, go see
Mamma Mia! ;)

And now, our story:





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger