Home » , » Bulls as Breeders

Bulls as Breeders

There are varying intensities of cuckolding.  Ours is pretty intense but like most all other sexual activities that people take part in, it does have boundaries.

I've often thought about those relationship that have far fewer boundaries than ours.  The things they do and the results can often be quite embarrassing and humiliating to the couple, especially the cuckold husband.

Humiliation is a turn on for many cuckolds.  Personally, i get turned on by all types of humiliation, even those things that are beyond our boundaries and limits; things we've never done.  The fantasy aspect gives me intense arousal.

But as turned on as I get thinking about them, I'd probably freak out and break down if some of them ever happened.

In reality, I wonder how often a scenario like this picture describes has happened....



Someday I'd like to talk to a cuckold who went through this.  It would be fascinating to hear his story. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger