Home » , » Chastity for Cuckolds

Chastity for Cuckolds

The submissive cuckold with a Dominant Wife or Girlfriend has a good chance of finding himself in chastity at any given time.   A woman with a real (as opposed to a playful) dominant streak in her seems to enjoy having total control over her husband's sex life while she's free to do whatever she wants with hers.  Chastity gives her that total control.

Judy's kept me in some form of chastity more often than not over the past 15 years (before that access to a wide variety of chastity devices wasn't as prevalent as it is now because of the internet) and I've gotten used to it.  With the exception of only a few times, she's been my only keyholder.  It was those few exceptions where her lovers either shared the key with her, or held it exclusively, that were the most difficult and humiliating.

The experience of having your wife's lover insist on holding the key to your chastity belt is quite humbling.  Need I say more?

Stan was one of Judy's lovers who got perverted pleasure out of being the only one who held the key.  This lasted for nearly a month before Judy realized that it wasn't going to work long term. 

Judy used to meet Stan at a hotel at least once a week while she was seeing him and sometimes at our place.  At the hotel, I'd pay for the room and either watch them have sex in the room or wait in the lobby.  And I was always locked up.

This picture reminds me of those days with Stan.  It looks like a hotel room and I see a cuckold either preparing his wife for her bull, or cleaning up after them.  Since the bed doesn't seem too unkempt, I'd suspect he's getting her ready.






I wonder if he's locked up like I was?  Is his freedom totally dependent on what the bull wants?

I've added a chastity section for blogs and other interesting links.  Let me know if there are others you think should be there. 


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger