Most people think 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' refers to the twelve days leading up to Christmas Day on December 25th. It's actually the twelve day period that starts on Christmas day and ends of January 5th.
But for Judy's purposes, the Twelve Days of Christmas in our household represent my annual twelve days of sexual abstinence (abstinence from sexual relief that is - I still provide her with whatever type of oral sex she wants from me) that begin on December 13th and end on Christmas morning. It's my longest stretch of the year, unless I really screw up. The tradition is now in it's tenth year.
I've been locked up in my pink chastity device since Friday eagerly awaiting Christmas morning.
Maybe I'll be lucky and be let out after midnight church services. Otherwise, if I'm a good boy, both Santa and I will cum on Christmas morning.
And the panties? Believe me, they're Judy's idea.
Christmas Chastity
Posted by Unknown
Posted on 11:47
with No comments
Labels:
Christmas,
Cuckold Chastity,
sissy panties



Post a Comment