Home » , » Creating a Cuckold - Working Late

Creating a Cuckold - Working Late

Whether they know it or not, women who cheat on their husbands and have an affair with another man (or woman I suppose) are in essence turning their husbands into cuckolds.   In most cases it's probably not their intent and they probably aren't even aware of the whole cuckold lifestyle.

These affairs often lead to the breakup of marriages.  Sometimes the husbands never find out about their wives' indiscretions and everyone lives happily ever after.  Others find out, forgive their wives, and all is resolved.  There's some of us though, where the discovery, as much as it hurts, creates a certain excitement and ignites and erotic adventure that can benefit both parties.

Even though my very first cuckolding experience took place while I was still in high school - I'll write more about that some other time - it's my wife Judy's first affair that got things going for us and on the road to a Female Led Relationship and cuckolding.

It all started when she began "working late."  The late hours at the office were reflected with larger paychecks, so there wasn't any suspicion at first.   I eventually out.  It hurt, especially when I remembered all the times Judy lied to me by saying she was working late.

Were we more mature and open about our sexual fantasies and desires, all that hurt could have been avoided. 

She could have still called me to tell me she was working late.  I would have understood.


And I would have been eagerly waiting for her to get home!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger