Chastity in itself is a form of bondage. Its intent is to prevent the male from either having regular sex with someone else, pleasuring himself or to inflict discomfort and possibly pain upon him. But chastity doesn't always have to include a chastity device around one's private parts. If the Domme's intent is to simply prevent you from masturbating, then simply binding your hands behind your back might suffice.
I would often enjoy masturbating, especially when I was directed to do so by Judy or her lovers as I watched them. Judy knew I liked it and would sometimes forbid it. She'd also take it a step further and handcuff my hands behind my back.
As frustrating as that was, it wasn't so bad when she would have me doing something else that would take my mind off of my predicament.
![]() |
| Learning Cuckold |


Post a Comment