Home » , » Cuckolds by Choice

Cuckolds by Choice

Forced cuckolding and other extreme forms of Female Domination make for good porn.  I just don't see it happening in real life very often.  I'd say it's a rarity.

Maybe this post will be a downer for many, but I think I can speak for most men in a Female Led Relationship or a cuckold marriage when I say we're in this position because it's what we want.  We have this yearning to be submissive or this fetish that's been with us forever.  It's changed, morphed and probably increased over the years, but it's always been there.

Our relationships haven't always been easy, and some of the things are Dommes want or insist upon don't always match with our own desires, but when we look at the big picture it's a rather nice fit isn't it?

The late first lady Eleanor Roosevelt is credited with the following quote:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

A cheating wife might tell her husband that she has no plans to change her adulterous ways.  It's his decision if he plans to stay with her or leave.  She might even take it a step further and insist on his fidelity at all times.  Putting him in chastity might even be in the cards.

Unless he's a full blown slave, he can leave.

Most of us are here by choice.  The humiliating treatment we receive fulfills a need we have.  We love it.

Learning to be a Cuckold
Ten minutes?  Only if she wanted to listen to me beg that long. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger