And many people (some women included) might argue that size doesn't matter. That's probably true...for them. But I think most women would prefer a good sized cock when it comes to having intercourse.
All of Judy's lovers have been larger than me. Some only slightly but others significantly larger. I had to take Judy's word for it when it came to her first few lovers. In those cases, I didn't fully participate as a cuckold and wasn't present when they made love.
As both of us became more comfortable with cuckolding (and this took place over years rather than months) and Judy became more dominant, she would enjoy little "comparison sessions" where I would be made to strip and show my "little penis" to one of her lovers. As much as they enjoyed my humiliation, I think what they enjoyed most was the feeling of superiority it gave them.
Judy enjoyed it too. There were smiles, giggle, laughter and her increased arousal was evident. It also seemed to make her lovers even "better in bed" according to her. So the comparison sessions became a regular part of our play. Often, I'm allowed out of chastity for this special humiliation event. I remove my panties in front of her lover, Judy unlocks my belt and I'm free for them to see my penis. By then, it's aroused by everything that's happened.
For a brief moment, I'm probably bigger than "him." But in a few moments, he's the man with the bigger cock who'll make love to my wife.

Post a Comment