Home » , » Male Chasity

Male Chasity

Chastity is probably a fairly common theme or practice among cuckold couples.   But the practice of male chastity isn't exclusive to those involved in a cuckold marriage or relationship.  No doubt the vast majority of men who spend time in chastity aren't cuckolds.  So cuckolds in chastity are likely a small subset of the entire "males in chastity" universe. 

But male chastity seems to be catching on in a big way.  I thought I'd share an interesting article I found in The Kernel called "The Weird World of Male Chastity."  It makes for great reading whether you're a fan of male chastity, a cuckold, a keyholder, or just enjoy reading about kink.

Here's a little subtitle from the article to give you an idea about its content:

Increasing numbers of men are submitting themselves to ritual humiliation and self-imposed denial of sex, saying they get a kick out of total submission to their wives. Jeremy Wilson explores the online side of the chastity movement.


I hope you enjoy the article.

Found this on the dominalova tumblr site.  If submitting to chastity would guarantee fringe benefits like this, chastity belt suppliers would have a difficult time keeping up with the demand. 

dominalova


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger