It's something my wife Judy's lover wanted to see.
"Make him jack off while you sit on his face and he cleans your pussy" Dave said.
It made her bull feel "in charge." Whatever. She was used to doing just about anything to please him.
Dave had a dominant and kinky side to him. He put the both of us through our paces more than once, me especially. He loved the whole cuckolding thing and humiliating the husband. But when it was over, it was over. But while it was going on, it was pretty intense.
I remember the scene like it was yesterday, even though it happened in 1995. We had met in a hotel for discretionary reasons. Dave was married and we didn't want a couple of nosy neighbors asking questions about who our visitor was.
This is the picture I saw on a tumblr site today that brought back the memories...
I remember Judy laughing so hard as I stroked my cock as Dave teased me about cleaning his cum out of Judy's pussy. The most humiliating part of the scene was how quickly I came. That brought the biggest laughs from both of them.
Pleasing the Cuckold
Posted by Unknown
Posted on 12:01
with No comments
Labels:
Cuckold Cleaning,
Cuckold Couples,
Humiliation


Post a Comment