When she first started to cuckold me, she had a hard time understanding how I could derive such pleasure from doing this. In turn I had a hard time understanding how she failed to understand me! I mean, if I was turned on by being cuckolded, why wouldn't I enjoy helping her prepare for the date with her lover?
She says she "gets it" and most of the time I'm helping her get dressed, laying out her lingerie (sometimes even buying new and expensive lingerie for her), running her bath, etc. There are other times she just goes ahead and gets ready herself. Maybe it's because she's pressed for time or prefers to do things which she does better herself. I agree that it does take her less time and she always looks hot.
In those cases, I'm just left to watch. Seeing my sexy wife prepare for a lover is always a beautiful sight.
She's immersed in what she's doing, paying little attention to me and probably thinking of her lover.
It's a perfect cuckold scene.

Post a Comment