Home » , » The Happy Cuckoldress

The Happy Cuckoldress

If you've had the pleasure of seeing your wife truly enjoying sex with another man, then you'll know what I'm talking about here. 

I'm referring to the ecstatic look they have on their faces at that very special moment.  The first time it happens it's a little unnerving for you.  For women they're feeling like they never have before.  There's probably a feeling of some pain and pleasure.

You've never seen your wife so fulfilled and happy.  As her cuckold, you should feel the same.


The woman in this picture is having that experience.  I reblogged this on my tumblr site from Greg & Sheryl's Interracial Swinger's Blog, but I think it's originally from Master Shango's blog.  It's part of an exciting post he has that will get your cuckold juices flowing (hope you're locked up) and those of your wife as well.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger