Home » , , , » The Orally Submissive Cuckold

The Orally Submissive Cuckold

Judy's always enjoyed seeing me service her lovers orally.  Whether it be before, during or after she has sex with him, it doesn't matter.  It just gets her wet.

Not all of them are into being sucked off by another guy.  Some need a little coercing on her part and a couple have insisted that I be totally dressed in drag when I suck them.  Unlike many cuckolds, dressing isn't something that turns me on.  In my case, it really is forced crossdressing.

Once they've had me serve them dressed however, they've all enjoyed it.


I have to admit a couple of things.  First, it's easier to suck a cock when you're dressed.  Strange, but it makes it more all right.  Second, I enjoy it too.

So, when they come back for more, it's not so bad. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. pyjmarks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger