Hi everyone!
As many of you know, I started in 1996 with a Yahoo group and some vary simple captions. I also wrote some stories along the way. 3 years ago, I started this blog and with over 300 posts and 140+ members, I'm thrilled that so many of you appreciate my work.
I am now transitioning away from Yahoo altogether for simplicity purposes. My new blog is called FAMILY TRADITION: THE ARCHIVE, and any media I have developed that is not here on this blog will be there.
I will be spending much of the next 30+ days posting everything from Yahoo to that group and then shutting down Yahoo. I won't be giving up new postings here although I have hit a creative lag - but I'm sure that will come back :)
You can visit my new blog at http://ftarchive.blogspot.com Thanks all
Love and kisses,
Annie :)
NEW BLOG - join today!
Posted by Unknown
Posted on 07:27
with No comments
Labels:
Archives,
new blog,
Original Fic

Post a Comment